Aoi House The Music Video Aoi House The Music Video

Fortunately for you I base my reviews on talent.

Because if I based my reviews solely on content this review would make me punch babies.

I gave you a seven. That's pretty generous considering I lost a piece of my soul watching this.

Liar 2 Liar 2

Nice animation, however...

The animation was extremely impressive. It was very detailed and fluent, almost like watching a Disney movie. However, the humor was unfortunately lacking and the story was virtually non existent. I hate to be so critical of such talented animators, but there's a reason the artists aren't usually the writers too.

In terms of actual artwork, it was indeed well done but nothing unique or original. It reminded me of a Disney movie to be quite honest, same style and technique.

Overall it was decent in my opinion. With the right group of people working on a project with the artist / animator it could lead to very good things.

Do Us Part Do Us Part

Moving

Original and touching.

Hughes135: I believe she wants to kill herself because she lost her husband. He won't let her do it. That's my interpretation, at least.

Merail 2: Sands of Time Merail 2: Sands of Time

Not bad at all.

This is pretty decent. The graphics were cool, the concept was pretty original. I would suggest using some minor actionscripting though to prevent from having to redo the entire area any time you revisit.

Essentially, you could just nest a movie clip in the main timeline that you could resort back to, so any changes made to the movie clip remain.

Just a brief tip man, it'll make these cartoons a lot more playable.

Good shit.

GreenPhat responds:

When I started making this game I didn't know that stuff all that well. Thanks for your review though.

Found Lost Found Lost

Excellent

That was a great game. My only gripe is that I wish it was longer, but regardless it was a lot of fun, creepy, and intelligent. It wasn't a huge game by any standard but if nothing else let my props be something of motivation to keep going forward with this kind of idea.

Good job.